POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : That one's better - Schiff2.jpg 100 kbbu : That one's better - Schiff2.jpg 100 kbbu Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  That one's better - Schiff2.jpg 100 kbbu
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 27 Apr 2001 16:41:46
Message: <3ae9d98a@news.povray.org>
Okay, I scaled the water ridgedMF different and made some other minor
changes. I reduced the size of an area light and raised the accuracy-value
of the water, so it took only 8 h and a bit.

Now if I could find a way to model the bow-wave (?) and the waves for the
oars. Any ideas other than an image_map-pigment-function?

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'schiff2.jpg' (101 KB)